Advancement Data Coordinator - West Point Grey Academy
West Point Grey Academy (WPGA) relies on the support of parents, alumni families and friends of the School to provide outstanding programs, resources and facilities. The Advancement Office’s staff work with a group of dedicated donors and parent volunteers to achieve these fundraising goals.
The Advancement Database Coordinator assists in the coordination of all fundraising activities, is responsible for timely gift processing and acknowledgements, produces weekly and monthly financial reports and effectiveness measurement results, coordinates segmentation and mailings for all campaigns and is responsible for cleanliness, accuracy, efficiency and integrity of the Advancement database (Raisers' Edge).
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Database maintenance and updating (Raisers' Edge), including the flow of information between Raisers Edge and ON (school database);
- Cleanliness and accuracy of the Advancement database;
- Responsible for 2-week (maximum) turnaround on gift processing and acknowledgements. This includes: annual giving, capital and endowment donations; tax receipts, thank you letters and consolidation of transactions with the Finance Department;
- Responsible for gift processing and set-up of online fundraising campaigns;
- Generate all queries and reports from the database, which includes evaluation of Advancement activities and trends such as: statistical reports on giving, parent participation and other key performance indicators that are used for decision making and planning;
- Responsible for segmentation and mailing for all campaigns;
- Share responsibility for creating, editing and maintaining department electronic and paper filing systems;
- General administrative duties and assisting the Advancement Office;
- Maintain the weekly production schedule including all mailings;
- Assist in setting up and administering event-related data and logistics;
- Participate in school programmes and activities where needed to support the work of the Advancement Team;
- Evening and weekend work as required.
- Other duties as required
- Raiser’s Edge or experience with an equivalent database.
- Strong written skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer and word processing experience. Proficient with the following software applications; Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point.
- Self-motivation and ability to work well with minimal supervision.
- High level of enthusiasm and energy.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail
How To Apply
Please forward your resume to Rebecca Kerbel, Director of Advancement, citing "Advancement Data Coordinator" in the subject line.