Manager Fund Development, Database and Analytics - YWCA Metro Vancouver
Help us make a difference
Voted as one of the best companies to work for in BC, YWCA Metro Vancouver is a diverse non-profit that supports women’s equality through a range of integrated services. Skilled at meeting employee and client needs, YWCA Metro Vancouver treats employees with respect and is committed to offering initiatives, compensation and benefits that retain employees and help them achieve work/life balance.
You are a Raiser’s Edge specialist who can be responsible for the integrity of the donor database while assisting the Fund Development department to steward and nurture strong relationships with donors.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Fund Development & Special Events and working closely with the fundraising and communications teams, you will be responsible for ensuring that the teams’ tools and technology are optimized to improve fund raising and promote sustainability. You have 3-5 years of experience working within the non-profit sector, preferable in a fund raising capacity.
- Compiles data and produces reports using Raiser’s Edge; regularly creating queries and producing custom reports in Crystal Reports for analysis of fundraising data, donor demographics etc.
- Create strategies and segments donor data to develop impactful donor communications
- In conjunction with Fund Development Managers, manages the targeting, segmentation, pre/post data analysis and results reporting of all fundraising campaigns
- Manages Community Champions (monthly giving) portfolio and select On-Line Giving campaigns
- As needed, processes donations, enters constituents and prepares thank you letters and tax receipts
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ database management experience in Raiser’s Edge, bCRE certificate an asset
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of charitable tax receipting and relevant CRA guidelines
- Able to create tailored and compelling donor communication and stewardship
- Proven donor relationship building skills with the ability to be tactful, diplomatic and discreet
- Strategic and proactive thinking in all aspects of your work with the success of the Fund Development team as the foundation of all responsibilities
How To Apply
Interested in joining us? Please submit your resume and cover letter by Monday December 12, 2018 to:
Kathy Lilyholm – Associate Director
Fund Development & Special Events
YWCA Metro Vancouver is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all who apply, but only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.