Peer to Peer Fundraising
Peer to peer fundraising not only leverages broad individual support on behalf of your organization, if done well, it can raise your profile and share your vision with a larger audience, and can attract long-term investment in your cause.
Is your organization considering jumping into the P2P fundraising environment? Or are you looking to expand your existing peer to peer fundraising activities? Or maybe you need some help converting your P2P participants into annual donors? At this session, four knowledgeable panellists will share expert tips on: readying your organization to initiate a peer to peer fundraiser, choosing the right online fundraising platform/tools, inspiring more participants to achieve fundraising targets, and converting participants into long-term philanthropic supporters of your mission.
7:00am to 7:30am – Breakfast and networking
7:30am to 8:45am – Welcome and presentation
8:45am to 9:00am – Q&A
- Shelina Dilgir - Manager, Peer to Peer Fundraising & Community Engagement, JDRF Canada
- Brady Josephson - Founder and Chief Strategist at Shift and CEO at Nonprofit Supply Co.
- Lisa Capitanio – Peer to Peer Fundraising Specialist and former Fundraising Manager, Run for the Cure
- Robyn Jones-Murrell - Senior Director, Special Events & Sponsorship, BC Cancer Foundation
Fundraisers and nonprofit leaders who are interested in learning about peer to peer fundraising, or who are looking to take their P2P activities to another level.
Cost (up to June 15)
Member Early Bird - $40.00 + GST = $42.00
Non-Member Early Bird - $55.00 + GST = $57.75
Cost (after June 15)
Member - $45.00 + GST = $47.25
Non-Member - $60.00 + GST = $63.00
Please note Refund / Cancellation Policy:
- All cancellations 3 weeks prior or greater = $10 or 10% processing fee (whichever is greater)
- All cancellations between 2 weeks prior to 48 hours prior = $10 or 50% processing fee (whichever is greater)
- All cancellations within 48 hours prior = zero refund