Each roundtable will be limited to up to 10 participants, on a first-come, first-serve basis. Each topic session will last 30 minutes. You will have the opportunity to participate in two of the following topics.
- Making the Ask: Major Gifts: Siobhan Aspinall, Director of Philanthropy at Canuck Place Children's Hospice
- Donor Stewardship and Cultivation: Jeff Sodowsky, Senior Director Principal Giving at BC Women's Hospital Foundation
- Making the Ask: Angela Chapman, Senior Vice President, Philanthropy at Vancouver General Hospital and UBC Hospital Foundation
- Online Fundraising: Ryan Garnet, Head of Integrated Marketing at Harvey McKinnon Associates
- Effective Prospecting: Leslie Thompson, Principal Consultant at Abundance Fundraising Counsel
- Earning your CFRE: Kyle Tiney, Director, Development and Communications at Crisis Intervention & Suicide Prevention Centre of BC
- Crafting Amazing Appeals: Harvey McKinnon, President at Harvey McKinnon Associates
- Career Planning: Phil Gérard, President, Gérard Consulting - Fundraising Talent Management
- Storytelling for Donors: Beth Ann Locke, Director of Advancement, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Simon Fraser University
4:30pm to 5:00pm – Roundtable Registration
5:00pm to 5:15pm – Welcome & Introductory Remarks
5:15pm to 5:45pm – Roundtable Session 1
5:45pm to 6:15pm – Roundtable Session 2
6:15pm to 6:30pm – Event opens to those who wish to attend the AGM & Mingler only
6:30pm to 7:00pm – AFP Vancouver Annual General Meeting
7:00pm to 7:30pm – Mingler & Networking
Cost: Although the roundtable event is free, pre-registration is required due to limited capacity.
Please note that only current AFP Vancouver members may vote at the AGM.
This event is sold out. If you have any questions, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org