4:30pm to 5:00pm – Roundtable Registration
5:00pm to 5:15pm – Welcome & Introductory Remarks
5:15pm to 5:45pm – Roundtable Session 1
5:45pm to 6:15pm – Roundtable Session 2
6:15pm to 6:30pm – Event opens to those who wish to attend the AGM & Mingler only
6:30pm to 7:00pm – AFP Vancouver Annual General Meeting
7:00pm to 7:30pm – Mingler & Networking
This is a great opportunity to learn from and to mingle with senior fundraising professionals. And it’s free!
Roundtable topics and moderators are:
- Capital Campaign Planning: Angela Dudek, Executive Director for Advancement, St. John’s School
- Major Asks: Making the Most of Donor Meetings: Kaman Ng, Senior Associate Director, Development, UBC Faculty of Medicine
- #Me Too in the Non-Profit Sector: Lynne Boardman, Managing Director, Harvey McKinnon Associates
- Planned Giving: Paola Coronado-Hass, Senior Advisor, Development (Major Gifts), Heart & Stroke
- Grants: Joseph Bardsley, Development Manager, Music on Main
- Monthly Giving Best Practices: Regan Collins, Manager, Annual Giving & Donor Services, Canuck Place Children’s Hospice
- Data Segmentation Strategy: Ryan Garnett, Head of Integrated Marketing, Harvey McKinnon Associates
- Career Planning: Phil Gérard, President, Gérard Consulting - Fundraising Talent Management
- Corporate Sponsorship for Small Shops: Sam Snobelen, Development Director, Out on Screen
- Board Relations Best Practices: Scott Elliott, Executive Director, Dr. Peter AIDS Foundation
We are happy to announce, our AGM Package may also be reviewed online prior to the event here.
Cost: Although the roundtable event is free, pre-registration is required due to limited capacity.
Please note that only current AFP Vancouver members may vote at the AGM.
**Online registration for this event is now closed. If you wish to participate, please call our office at (604) 736-1010 or email us at email@example.com**